SAP Business Systems Analyst – CRM, SD
Salary: To $75K base plus bonus
Note: 2-3 years applicable SAP Customer Management experience required.
Our client is one of the world’s leading entertainment technology companies…
Reporting to the ERP Application Manager, the “Business Systems Analyst – Customer Management” will provide internal support of our SAP modules related to Customer Management: CRM, Sales & Distribution. This position will be responsible for working with our Information Systems staff and our business systems users. Our client is in the midst of the initial SAP Implementation Phase, working with Deloitte. This role will start as a project team member and then evolve into part of their SAP-ERP support team. Given this rapid global growth, demonstrated ability to prioritized and work as a team is critical.
- Provide business operational ERP systems support and problem resolution and conduct analysis or trending as requested.
- Perform day-to-day ERP systems support functions and / or process assistance related to our Customer Management processes;
- Investigate and resolve end user problems, inquiries and performance issues;
- Provide input and guidance on business processes matters supporting the use by internal clients of tools in SAP ECC
- Provides training to end users and assists with customer resolutions;
- Assist in routine analysis and projects in a defines area of responsibility;
- Provides technical help in system testing and reconfigurations
- Assign and escalate requests to appropriate resources for resolution if they cannot be resolved by first line support
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of routine business management processes; May be assigned to assist in delivery of specific project related activities;
- Develop an understanding of cost management, supply chain management, and maintenance systems and processes;
- Respond to requests for data and information;
- Provide timely response and communication to problem through the ticket system;
- Follow change management process
- Provide help-desk assistance on business applications.
- Document processes;
- Provide input into recommendations for changes to standard procedures or processes
- A minimum of 2 years SAP functional configuration and support experience related with SAP SD & MM
- Exposure to SAP CRM an asset but not required
- A university degree or college diploma in a related field
- A track record of providing exemplary customer service
- Demonstrated understanding of business processes and the underlying financial transactions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to present and explain technical information to non-technical audiences
- Worked effectively with business users
- Strong collaboration skills – develops an effective and trusting relationship with internal users