Job: Senior Project Manager – Asset Management
|| Senior Project Manager – Asset Management
Senior Project Manager Asset Management
Experience in SAP Implementations
Knowledge of Asset Management business processes
Knowledge of EAM, LAM (Linear Asset Management) is an asset
Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects within the information technology department. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
Summary of tasks:
• Responsible for coordination and completion of large scale and more complex projects.
• Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Negotiates changes in scope, budget or calendar with Project Owner and/or management.
• Leads and directs the work of others.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
• Provides guidance to other project managers.
• May act as a Program Manager.
ONLY CANADIAN CITIZENS AND PERMANENT RESIDENTS LIVING IN CANADA WHO MEET JOB CRITERIA WOULD BE CONSIDERED.