Our client, Simpro Solutions (www.simprosolutions.com), an International Leader in providing Contact Centre Solutions to a variety of Fortune 500 Companies is looking for a Trainer for our Scarborough Call Centre.
Please apply online and include a cover letter stating salary expectations and a brief summary of your recent relevant work history.
You will have:
1. Minimum of 2 years of progressive work experience in a call centre training environment
2. Contact centre or high volume training experience
3. Post-Secondary Education required in business, human resources, or a related field or equivalent
4. CSTD Accreditation or membership an Asset
The Trainer leads practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment and leads and implements and meets all Training requirements and the ongoing development of a superior workforce.
• Facilitate classroom training utilizing Adult Learner Principles
• Provide training for business applications, customer service, billing, sales retention, and other corporate applications and processes as required.
• Formulate and implement training plan to meet operational needs
• Emphasize customer and interpersonal relationship skills (soft skills) to staff that ensure corporate targets and goals of sales and “first call resolution” standards.
• Perform needs analysis to design new materials.
• Utilize multimedia to enhance learner experience.
• Additionally, the Trainer will develop best practice standards and implement the overall training strategies
• Develop strategic and tactical plans.
Client offers an above average compensation package, which will include; salary, comprehensive benefits, vacation, and incentives. Simpro is an equal opportunity employer.