We are looking for a bilingual (English/French) functional analyst OR a developer with strong experience in Dynamics CRM to join a project team in Montreal. In addition to technical skills and experience, Sharp personality, good communication skills and ability to work in a changing environment will determine selection.
Fluency in French is a firm requirement.
Developer – Microsoft Dynamics CRM
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
- Establish specifications that translate user needs into solutions while observing agreed budgets, timeframes and technical parameters.
- Design and develop system components, including programming, documentation and testing of solutions.
- Ensure system quality and stability by following development and documentation standards and practices.
- Work closely with the software integrators and designer for software design, development, configuration and fault correction.
- Provide second-level technical support to the Help Desk or Operations to resolve production problems.
- Adapt to changing technology, learning and applying new methods for achieving the goals of the organisation.
REFERRED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND/EXPERIENCE
- College diploma in computer science technology or equivalent.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification an asset.
- At least 7 years’ experience in IT.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 configurations and development essential.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint an asset.
- Agile development experience (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) with use of TFS an asset.
- Ability to work independently, sense of initiative and good organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical, documentation and problem-solving skills.