Full Stack Developer
FRONT END/UI/INTEGRATION WITH API
Start date: January 2020
Duration: 6 months
Work location: Toronto, downtown
We are looking for a Front-end/UI Developer to join a small team for a new product build in a start-up work environment. You will have the ability to participate in all aspects of software development process from initial requirements gathering, through design, development and testing to completion in an Agile development environment.
• Analysis, Design, and Development and Maintenance of tailored solutions.
• Efficiently implementing clean, testable and easily maintainable software.
• Produce, as required, documentation of software solutions being worked on.
• Provide work effort estimates.
• Maintain clear communication with all stakeholders throughout project lifecycles.
• Integrate with backend services and enterprise systems.
• Timely delivery and execution of assigned work
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES:
• University degree/diploma in computer science, engineering or similar discipline.
• 5+ years of designing, implementing and testing of web consumer-facing applications.
• Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and workarounds.
• Passion for developing clean, testable software solutions.
• Experience with Responsive Web Design and frameworks like Bootstrap, etc.
• Experience consuming Web Services and understanding of related technologies (REST, XML, JSON).
• Experience with at least one source control management system like: TFS/Git/SVN.
• Ability to quickly understand client deliverables and to take responsibility for them.
• Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) are a must.