RFS – # 0048 – Programmer/Developer Level 3
On behalf of our Public Sector client, we are currently looking for Programmer/developers level 3 with 10+ years of experience with developing in large-scale complex and skills in Oracle financial modules, including Revenue Management System, to work with client’s team on the RMS replacement to leverage existing modules and features in IFIS which will result in enhanced oversight, reporting and forecasting of client’s non-tax revenue.
Scope of Services and Deliverables – The Services and Deliverables to be provided will include the following:
Programmer/Developer – Level 3 with the appropriate skill level, qualifications and experience will include:
. Oracle E-Business Suite Development Experience;
· 10+ years of experience with developing in large-scale complex and skills in Oracle JDeveloper, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, PL/SQL (packages, procedures, functions, triggers), Alerts, Personalizations, BI Publisher, Webservices, Oracle Application Object Library, Workflow, SQL*Loader, BPEL, Oracle Framework Architecture, Unix Scripting;
· Experience with Oracle Financials modules including General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory, Cash Management, Incentive Compensation and
Advanced Collections, iProcurement, iExpenses, Fixed Assets, Project Accounting and Contracts;
· Experience developing Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Reports and Workflows for large-scale system migration;
· Experience in business process mapping and process design/re-engineering
· Ability to conduct effective analysis and research, including needs assessment/ requirements analysis, quantitative and qualitative analysis;
· Java development experience and strong skills in Java language and tools like Oracle JDeveloper etc.;
· Experience in developing web services and consuming web services;
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and leadership abilities to be able to oversee the quality assurance of the project from technical perspective.
Development Support Tools Experience:
• Advanced knowledge of theory and principles of system design and development, the Systems Development Lifecycle, programming concepts, languages (e.g. SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Unix shell scripts), Development tools (Oracle JDeveloper, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle Workflow, SQL*Loader, BI Publisher, Toad and etc), Shell scripting tools, version control tools (e.g. PVCS), and testing tools (e.g. Mercury).
The consulting resources will provide both technical and functional support to the Revenue Management System (RMS) Project, performing various tasks, as follows:
• Work with business analysts to identify the new requirements due to replacement of MTO legacy Oracle R11 Revenue Management System;
• Develop new or existing conversions, interfaces, extensions and reports based on functional documents following IFIS development standards;
• Perform unit test on all development works and complete technical documents;
• Provide leadership in overseeing the quality assurance of the deliverables from a technical perspective;
• Provide regular verbal and written communication including status reports to the project manager and EFSB management;
• Share and transfer knowledge with the FTEs of EFSB Development team;
• Perform other potential assignments to balance team workload;
• Provide guidance/advice and participate in cluster/corporate governance established to ensure IT projects conform to OPS IT directives, policies, standards and guidelines;
• Ensure internal staff receives comprehensive knowledge transfer on an ongoing basis;
• Assess impact and coordinate activities with other initiatives and sustainment and support activities.