As a UX-UI / Product Designer, you will work on the end-to-end lifecycle of a product: Deliver an outstanding user experience providing an exceptional and intuitive design, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring stakeholders & business owners satisfaction.
In this role, you will be:
• Collecting and evaluating user requirements, from stakeholders and business owners
• Driving usability testing with customers/stakeholders and analyzing results and feedback to make recommendations
• Partner with Product Owners, Strategists and Engineers to align on problems, goals, product roadmap and sprint planning
• Prepare user flows, design architectures and wireframes
• Design high fidelity user interfaces and prepare prototype & design assets for developers
• Present and defend design rational and decisions to stakeholders
• Facilitate design brainstorming and work sessions with stakeholders and partners through the use of collaboration techniques, interactive prototypes, wireframing of user flows and visual mock-ups
• Participate in the creation of a strong design foundation and be the voice for trends, practices and overall design quality within the team.
• Five years of experience as a UX – UI designer with proven track record. Applied Product Design experience is a big plus.
• Strong problem-solving mindset, critical thinker and be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
• Fluency in the following tools: Sketch, InVision, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite. Confluence and JIRA is a plus.
• Demonstrated experience working with multiple cross-discipline teams across agile environment and sprint cycles.
• Experience in rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to high fidelity digital prototypes and user interfaces.
• Strong ability to synthesize research observations into actionable insights
• Highly proactive, with a strong ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations, as well as perform roles beyond your particular discipline.
• Loyalty, travel start-up or corporate venture background is a plus