We are looking for a bilingual (English/French) functional analyst OR a developer with strong experience in Dynamics CRM to join a project team in Montreal. In addition to technical skills and experience, Sharp personality, good communication skills and ability to work in a changing environment will determine selection.
Fluency in French is a firm requirement.
Developer – Microsoft Dynamics CRM
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
• Establish specifications that translate user needs into solutions while observing agreed budgets, timeframes and technical parameters.
• Design and develop system components, including programming, documentation and testing of solutions.
• Ensure system quality and stability by following development and documentation standards and practices.
• Work closely with the software integrators and designer for software design, development, configuration and fault correction.
• Provide second-level technical support to the Help Desk or Operations to resolve production problems.
• Adapt to changing technology, learning and applying new methods for achieving the goals of the organisation.
REFERRED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND/EXPERIENCE
• College diploma in computer science technology or equivalent.
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification an asset.
• At least 7 years’ experience in IT.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
• Hands-on experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 configurations and development essential.
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
• Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint an asset.
• Agile development experience (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) with use of TFS an asset.
• Ability to work independently, sense of initiative and good organizational skills.
• Excellent analytical, documentation and problem-solving skills.