You will be part of a diverse technical team implementing software solutions for customers. You will have the ability to participate in all aspects of software development process from initial requirements gathering, through design, development to completion. You will also have the ability to demonstrate your agility and independence in the execution of assigned tasks.
• Analysis, Design, Development and Maintenance of enterprise applications.
• Building of tailored solutions using cutting edge development tools and technologies.
• Efficiently implementing clean, testable and easily maintainable software.
• Produce, as required, documentation of software solutions being worked on.
• Provide work effort estimates.
• Maintain clear communication with all stakeholders throughout project lifecycles.
• Integrate with backend services and enterprise systems.
• Timely delivery and execution of assigned work
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
• University degree/diploma in computer science, engineering or similar discipline.
• Experience with MS SQL Database.
• Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and workarounds.
• Understanding of TDD/BDD and passion for developing clean, testable software, using tools like QUnit/Jasmine/Karma.
• Understanding and familiarity with Responsive Web Design and frameworks like Bootstrap/Foundation/Skeleton.
• Ability to write semantic markup for accessible, SEO-friendly web pages, good understanding of Web Performance,
familiarity with OWASP’s top ten web security vulnerabilities.
• Experience consuming Web Services and understanding of related technologies (REST, XML, JSON).
• Some experience with node.js, Express, Passport, MongoDB would be an asset
• Experience with at least one source control management system like: TFS/Git/SVN.
• Ability to quickly understand client deliverables and to take responsibility for them.
• Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) are a must.
If interested, email your current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org