Working with the technology group, you will be part of diverse technical team implementing software solutions for customers. You will have the ability to participate in all aspects of software development process from initial requirements gathering, through design, development and testing to completion. You will also have ability to demonstrate your agility and independence in the execution of assigned tasks.
• Analysis, design, development, building of tailored solutions and maintenance of enterprise applications and mobile.
• Efficiently implementing clean, testable and easily maintainable software.
• Produce, as required, documentation of your work as relevant to the build/development of software solutions.
• Provide work effort estimates.
• Maintain clear communication with all stakeholders throughout project lifecycles.
• integrate with middleware and backend services and enterprise systems.
• Timely delivery and execution of assigned work
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
• University degree in computer science, engineering or similar discipline.
• Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and workarounds.
• Experience with Microsoft: C#, ASP.NET, ASP .NET MVC, .NET Core, MS SQL Server, Visual Studio, TFS, IIS.
• Experience with MS SQL Database.
• Understanding of TDD/BDD and passion for developing clean, testable software.
• Experience with Jira.
• Understanding and familiarity with Responsive Web Design and frameworks like Bootstrap/Foundation, etc.
• Good understanding of Web Performance, familiarity with OWASP’s web security vulnerabilities.
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines using Jenkins and Maven respectively.
• Experience consuming Web Services and understanding of related technologies (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON).
• Experience with node.js, React.js.
• Experience with source control management system like: TFS and Git.
• Ability to quickly understand client deliverables and to take responsibility for them.
• Exceptional communication skills in English (both written and verbal) are a must.
If interested, email your current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org