Job – ISAM Developer / Middleware
We are currently looking for a Developper ISAM , Middleware, for Client’s Information Technology department, to play a key role in the development of our Identity and Access Management (IAM) environments.
LOCATION: Montreal or Toronto
Develop and implement the solutions developed by architects. As a technical specialist, take part in the various projects of the company related to the IAM platform. Actively participate in projects to upgrade our infrastructure components. Find solutions to achieve the company’s objectives by leveraging his/her extensive knowledge of IT systems. Provide operations with the necessary support for releases to production.
• Develop and configure innovative customized authentication solutions based on our current or future technology components.
• Under general supervision, plan, document and install the components of the IT infrastructure, configure and update them in accordance with the company’s standards in order to ensure consistent and optimum use of IT tools. Perform knowledge transfer to ensure a smooth transition of solutions to production.
• Conduct knowledge transfer to ensure a smooth transition from solutions to production.
• Monitor requests using the problem management tool and the change verification procedures to ensure complete resolution of problems.
• Support IT infrastructure component environments. Troubleshoot as needed and assess and resolve complex support issues by monitoring and testing the business components of the IT infrastructure in order to minimize the impact on system availability or performance.
• Different forms of authentication: Single Sign-On, SAML, Kerberos, LDAP, Oauth
• Knowledge of the various technological components:
IBM Security Access Manager
IBM Security Directory Server
• University degree or combined college degree and pertinent experience (computer sciences)
• 2 to 5 years of experience
• Ability to interpret architecture documents (topology)
• Knowledge and/or experience coding in JAVA/J2EE (WebSphere/JBoss) environments an asset
• Knowledge of ITIL best practices for IT management an asset
• Security management certification an asset
• 2 to 3 years of experience as IBM-AIX/Linux system-admin an asset
• Knowledge of the various technological components of IBM-TIM/TAM solution a major asset:
o IBM Tivoli Federated Identity Manager
o IBM Security Access Manager
o IBM Security Directory Server
• Knowledge of single sign-on capabilities (LTPA, Kerberos, SAML) a major asset
• Bilingualism (English and French) mandatory
• Analytical skills
• Team spirit
• Customer orientation
• Troubleshooting skills