Summary of responsibilities:
• Investigate production incidents and determine the components involved.
• Maintain the smooth running of production systems by proactively monitoring our systems, java applications.
• Perform system analysis and programming requirements to identify problems encountered and provide solution proposals including program specifications.
• Develop system specifications, codify, modify, test, and debug computer programs under general supervision, according to schedule and time frames.
• Analyze systems and make recommendations to ensure they are optimal and meet the quality criteria set by the business units.
• Propose recommendations to participate in the improvement of systems development processes;
• Provide technical assistance to junior staff developing applications.
• Undergraduate university degree in computer science;
• 7-10 years of IT experience;
• Good knowledge of Java and Java JEE development;
• Good knowledge of, SOAPUI, JUnit, XML;
• Knowledge of Maven, JUnit, JaxB, XSD, UML, Spring, HTML, Concordion;
• Knowledge of BPEL, RTC, GIT, Enterprise Architect, WebSphere and Eclipse;
• Good knowledge of the Agile development environment;
• Have a spirit of analysis and synthesis;
• Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure;
• Ability to work in a team and have the attention to detail;
• Customer oriented.