Senior Java Developer
Work location: Toronto, downtown
Position title: Senior Java Developer
Spoken and written languages: English
Level of experience: Senior
Years of experience: 5+
Start date: 6/10/2019
End date: 12/31/2019
Must have requirement(s):
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 5+ years of experience developing n-tier web applications using Java and Java-based application frameworks.
• Understanding SOA spirit and principles and strong SOA development experience.
• Solid understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
• Strong knowledge of server-side Java technologies such as RESTful API, Springboot, Spring, Swagger, SOAP, JSP, JSF, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JMS, WebSphere, Tomcat, Docker, Openshift/Kubernetes.
• Experience with event-driven and messaging frameworks such as Kafka, IBM MQ, Active MQHands-on with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB;
• Experience with XML frameworks;
• Strong understanding of Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration;
• Experience with GitHub, Eclipse, IBM RAD, IBM RTC, Toad;
• Experience with open source frameworks and tools such as Hibernate, Ivy, Ant, Maven;
• Experience with Oracle 11+, PLSQL, and database performance tuning is an asset;
• Java SE or EE certifications are a definite bonus.