We are looking for Systems and Infrastructure Integrators for one of our clients in Montreal to join their leading deparrtment in the Institutional Securities Technology division that is responsible for the infrastructure and application layers that power the Firm’s Sales & Trading platforms across Equity, FX and Rates with advanced execution and quoting automation, risk controls, connectivity and messaging capabilities.
The candidates are expected to perform the following functions:
– Manage or participate in the implementation and rollout of upgraded services and products.
– Perform integration and regression tests, organize User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with end users and groups and provide feedback to development teams if applicable.
– Perform software decommission, upgrades and deployment in accordance with Client’s Change Control Procedures.
– Enter system change requests and work with support teams to minimize system failure risks.
– Assist project managers with project management activities, including requirements gathering, estimation, resource planning and project status.
– Manage the implementation and rollout of upgrades of production services, systems and applications.
– Adhere to operational and technical standards, best practices, processes, and procedures.
– Possess keen introspective, analytical and problem solving skills.
– Work closely with business and technology partners.
– Knowledge of UNIX/LINUX
– Shell Scripting
– SQL and use of relational database engines
– Strong problem solving / analysis skills
– Strong ownership and communication skills are required
– Network Knowledge (TCP/IP, UDP)
– Knowledge of C/C++
– Knowledge of Python/Perl
– Exposure of KDB databases”