Job: Technical Team Lead/Software Development
|| Technical Team Lead/Software Development
||Full Time, IT
||Toronto, Ontario – downtown
We are looking for a Technical Team Lead / Software Development, reporting directly to the CTO who oversees the Technology Group’s mandate. You will be managing full life cycle of Web and Mobile Applications development from roadmap to design to implementation and production support. You will be responsible for driving and maintaining overall application development projects in a scrum/agile development environment.
Successful candidate will have extensive hands-on experience of leading system analysis & design teams in an enterprise environment.
• Team Management – build, motivate and support a focused team of business and system analysts;
• Requirements Gathering – manage processes inclusive of functional, system and architectural requirements following agile methodology;
• Solution Implementation – responsible for end to end solution delivery for technology projects on agreed time, budget & quality;
• Solution Design – support processes inclusive of the application, data and technology specifications;
• Coding and Configuration – oversight of the processes inclusive of the application, data and technology domains;
• Quality Assurance – support internal business & technology teams responsible for processes driven to meet all acceptance criteria, inclusive of functional and performance service level agreements;
• Demand Management – support processes that encompass evaluation of business needs against the available team capacity specifically assessing the ability of Client’s organization and processes to carry out the prioritized activities.
• Experience leading IT Development projects in mobile application development, web development or similar space is required.
• A minimum of 5 years in-depth experience leading IT and Business projects.
• Computer Science or related degree.
• Proven team management and Project Management skills.
• Excellent interaction skills.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English.
• Experience in developing and delivering efficient and value added governance processes following best practices guidelines.
• Experience with Cloud Based solutions and providers an asset.
• Ability to design, implement and drive value added business & system processes.